***This position is located in our Perth, Australia office***
Essense Designs is an international bridal wholesaler with key offices based in Perth, Australia and Lenexa, Kansas. Our growing organisation has additional locations in the United Kingdom, Europe, Canada, and New Zealand. We have been a global leader in bridal fashion for over 20 years and our designs are currently sold in over 1,500 stores worldwide. With innovative designs and a strong customer service approach, Essense Designs is a dynamic and rapidly-expanding company that rewards excellence, drive, and collaboration.
We are actively seeking an inspiring people manager to motivate and lead a highly skilled team who will oversee the design to production function at Essense.
As Quality Process Improvement Manager, you will be responsible guiding your team, improving the current procedures and reporting methods, to deliver efficiencies across our global organisation. This role will see you working closely with other departments and external consultants to deliver on business initiatives.
To be successful in this challenging and fast paced role, you will be a highly organised and driven individual who knows continuous improvement and innovation are key success factors to develop effective processes.
In addition, you will be methodical in your thinking and delivery, most importantly, you will be a leader who is aligned with our culture and who will create and support an environment that promotes productivity, innovation and fun!
What We Expect:
• A strong technical and inspirational people leader to engage and motivate the team
• Adeptness to build long-term relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers to manage expectations and improve operational efficiencies
• Ability to lead and thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment where agility and leading decision validation activities is a requirement
• Evaluate current procedures and workflows to ensure processing and enhance efficiency of all areas of accountability
• Become the global champion of all processes from first sketch through to manufacturing
• Identify areas of efficiency gains, scope potential solutions, and work with various partners to drive process improvement projects through to completion
• Keen ability to ensure projects are on track for completion and are able to flag risks and anticipate needs in a proactive manner
• Provide monthly reporting to leadership regarding the status of business improvement initiatives
What We Are Looking For:
• Passionate, hands on, people manager
• Dynamic and energetic leader who is engaging and can communicate effectively
• The ability to self-manage with superior time management to meet tight deadlines
• Be procedure and process orientated with a sense of urgency work ethic and positive attitude
• Experience working in Manufacturing environments a big plus
• Working with Product Lifecyle Management systems would be advantageous
• Experience in leading process improvement initiatives
• Lean Six Sigma or similar discipline would be highly desirable
Be highly proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills