***This position is located in our Perth, Australia office***
Essense Designs is an international bridal wholesaler with key offices based in Perth, Australia and Lenexa, Kansas. Our growing organisation has additional locations in the United Kingdom, Europe, Canada, and New Zealand. We have been a global leader in bridal fashion for over 20 years and our designs are currently sold in over 1,500 stores worldwide. With innovative designs and a strong customer service approach, Essense Designs is a dynamic and rapidly-expanding company that rewards excellence, drive, and collaboration.
We are expanding our Australian office and as such, we are looking for an experienced multi-lingual Customer Service Manager to support our global Customer Service function and work closely with our US Customer Service department.
We are specifically seeking someone who is fluent in Italian or German. As Manager, the successful candidate will be hands on to deliver a high-end customer experience to our customers (bridal retail stores) domestically and internationally. They will encompass a warm, confident manner that sets our customers and sales professionals at ease. In this newly created and exciting role, you will be responsible for building a small, robust
Customer Service team to provide exceptional service to our Australasian and European clientele.
This position requires a strong leader and communicator who is highly organised, a natural problem solver and multi-tasker who shines in an agile, fast-paced environment, with the ability to manage a team and ensure deadlines are met. Our ideal candidate will be customer focussed, not easily overwhelmed by a fast-paced environment and will approach each day with an enthusiastic sense of urgency and above all, we’re looking for a team player with a sense of fun.
The following is a brief list of primary responsibilities for this role:
• Create a strong customer experience by identifying and meeting the needs of our customers to ensure world-class customer service is delivered to every customer.
• Ability to develop a highly motivated, enthusiastic, fun and skilled Customer Service team.
• Ensure that all Customer Service responsibilities are completed on time, KPI’s are met and continually drive the Customer Service culture.
• Provide strong departmental leadership and direction for the team to ensure a clear focus on exceptional service delivery and customer engagement.
• Ensure that all department procedures are kept up to date, and new procedures are created for new tasks/processes and customer service members are adequately trained and coached on all procedures.
• Assist with company growth by identifying the need for new procedures and ensuring that current procedures are working effectively.
• Maintain and develop customer relationships with your personable and highly professional approach.
What We Are Looking For:
• 5+ years in client support or account management with prior experience servicing customers in a business to business environment, via phone or email in a case management capacity
• 2+ years management/supervisory experience with the ability to build positive relationships with employees and customers as well as other key stakeholders
• Fluent in Italian or German. Must also be fluent in English with the ability to service customers both verbally and in writing.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (vocabulary, diction, and the ability to express thoughts clearly and concisely) and a warm, welcoming phone manner.
• Strong customer service orientation and demeanour
• Ability to calmly and smoothly negotiate changes, variables and areas of ambiguity.
• Natural flair for conversation paired with the ability to listen closely and a flexible attitude with a caring, empathetic approach.
• Previous retail, bridal, or other related customer facing experience is a plus. Knowledge of garment construction and fabrics is helpful but not required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Experience working with CRM systems; Salesforce experience highly preferred.
• Strong problem solving, analytical skills and results driven
• Excellent organisational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
• Agility to adapt to high pressure situations and changing work priorities
• Procedure and process oriented with a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
• Ability to work an alternative schedule (potentially 10am-7pm or 9am-6pm) to service European customers.
What We Offer
We look forward to welcoming the successful candidate to our fast-growing global team! In return for your skills, we offer you the opportunity to join an international industry leader and be part of a creative and collaborative culture that empowers its people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. We recognise and reward excellence, innovation, and loyalty. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for talent individuals to thrive.