***This position is located in our Perth, Australia office***
Essense Designs is an international bridal wholesaler with key offices based in Perth, Australia and Lenexa, Kansas. Our growing organisation has additional locations in the United Kingdom, Europe, Canada, and New Zealand. We have been a global leader in bridal fashion for over 20 years and our designs are currently sold in over 1,500 stores worldwide. With innovative designs and a strong customer service approach, Essense Designs is a dynamic and rapidly-expanding company that rewards excellence, drive, and collaboration.
We are expanding our Australian office and as such, we are seeking a bright and exceptionally talented Bi-Lingual Customer Service Representative with an agile and solution-focused approach to join our team in Osborne Park.
We are specifically seeking individuals who are fluent in Italian or German. The successful candidate will pair their spark, charm, and empathy with a responsive and professional demeanour to offer exceptional service to our customers (bridal retail stores) domestically and internationally. This person will apply their customer service experience, can-do attitude, exemplary organisational skills and attention to detail to support our stores and manage service cases (initiated via inbound phone calls and email) through resolution. They will also be willing to roll up their sleeves to assist with special projects and ad hoc needs as well as collaborate with other functional areas.
We want our customers to feel valued and supported. As such, we’re seeking a stellar communicator with a warm, confident manner that sets our customers and sales professionals at ease. The successful candidate will be a skilled listener and use their positive attitude, flexibility, and solution-based approach to nurture strong relationships with our staff and seek the best possible outcomes. They will also be a natural problem solver and multi-tasker who shines in an agile, fast-paced environment. Our culture thrives on creative energy and collaboration, and above all, we’re looking for a team player with a sense of fun.
The following is a brief list of primary responsibilities for this role:
• Create a strong customer experience by identifying and meeting the needs of our customers to ensure world-class customer service is delivered to every customer.
• Autonomously provide exemplary customer service and foster strong, on-going relationships with our customers via all contact methods
• Maintain a flexible, professional demeanour at all times and work closely and efficiently with fellow team members and other departments across the globe to provide the best solutions to meet our customer’s needs.
• Accurately enter and update data in multiple tools across an array of technology mediums
• Assist with specialised customer service projects potentially outside normal business hours as required as well as manage time sensitive and escalated customer service issues.
What We Are Looking For:
• 3+ years in client support or account management with prior experience servicing customers in a business to business environment, via phone or email in a case management capacity strongly preferred.
• Fluent in Italian or German. Must also be fluent in English with the ability to service customers both verbally and in writing.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (vocabulary, diction, and the ability to express thoughts clearly and concisely) and a warm, welcoming phone manner.
• Strong customer service orientation and demeanour.
• Ability to calmly and smoothly negotiate changes, variables and areas of ambiguity.
• Natural flair for conversation paired with the ability to listen closely and a flexible attitude with a caring, empathetic approach.
• Agility to adapt to high pressure situations and changing work priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision and with keen attention to detail.
• Previous retail, bridal, or other related customer facing experience is a plus. Knowledge of garment construction and fabrics is helpful but not required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Experience working with CRM systems; Salesforce experience highly preferred.
• Ability to work an alternative schedule (potentially 10am-7pm or 9am-6pm) to service European customers.
What We Offer
We look forward to welcoming the successful candidate to our fast-growing global team! In return for your skills, we offer you the opportunity to join an international industry leader and be part of a creative and collaborative culture that empowers its people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. We recognise and reward excellence, innovation, and loyalty. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for talent individuals to thrive.